BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

::GROWING UP::

Days passed by so fast. I still remember when there was a time when i thought of what to do tomorrow. It's always about what to do, with whom should i go out and play with later in the evening, what homework is not done yet and later whether i manage to think of it or not, i'll pass and in the end i went to sleep. The next day, it all happened on its own without having me to plan it. TODAY...it's different. Everything is different. I am not the innocent Lieyana, I am not the naive Lieyana anymore. Whatever action i take and whatever decision i made, I have to think of the consequences and others feelings. It's hard to grow up. You have to be tough as the tough gets you going.

Anyhow, things happened for reasons. I believe in that. Last week, i was chatting with my aunt Aeren. She told me how much i have changed. NOTE: MY AUNT AEREN IS MY CLOSEST AUNT.  She said that i am not that cheerful as i used to be. I am not that hyper anymore and i do not smile as much as i did before. I used to work with Aunt Aeren since i completed my SPM, while waiting for my STPM result and during the semester breaks while i am in UTM. So, she would be the one who knew the changes that happened to me. Yesterday, my Uncle told me that I changed too. What a co-incident, they both realized the changes in me. He told me that i look like i have no interest in doing the job i was assigned to. I looked like i was forced to do so. I am not that aggressive as i used to be. i used to be independent and i could handle a lot of things without his supervision and i am able to find resources when i need to. But today, i screwed up. Not in few tasks but in a lot of tasks. 


I wonder what happened to me. I am still thinking but still..i do  not have the answer. I guess i will keep on thinking and changed to be myself again. =) 

0 comments: