Well, here I am again. It looks like I have not visited this page for like ages since November 2010. Whoa...it has really been quite some time. Anyway, I’m back…for now. =)
Let see what happened after 2010. I went to Merlimau Polytechnic , Melaka for part time English Language Lecturer in December. I had really great time with my friend C-la. It was a great experience for me. I somehow gain the strength to lecture in front and manage my classes well. I had great time teaching groups of students from different courses. They had been great teacher to me as well. I learned how to cope with different student’s background and made friends with them.
Colleagues there were very supportive. They really helped me through a lot of hassle with the documentations and giving me advices on how to tackle the students. They too shared their experiences in teaching as well as their life experience. It was an honour to just get to know them.
31st March embarks a new start for my life. It was when I first made my way to Kedah reporting for duty as English Language Instructor in Malaysia Northern University a.k.a UUM. I was accompanied by Ae of course. Lucky me for having him to be there with me since I am clumsy in finding my ways around, his presence helped me a lot. I had to go to a lot of places in order to get myself registered as an official staff there. I still remember that I dragged him to meet one of the officers in College of Arts and Sciences and he was so mad at me because he dressed so informally. =P
Tada~ am now proud of being one of the English Language Instructors in UUM. It was tough in the beginning for me to adapt with things around me. I had to stay with Ae’s family since I have not found any house for rent. Plus, I do not own any vehicle at that moment. So, I have to go to the office with Uncle CD. Yeah. I am so grateful to know his family, they helped a lot. Uncle CD’s family have given me the best hospitality during my stay there for almost 2 months.
Later I moved to a rent house near Changlun with my officemates – Nadia, Imtiaz and Nunu. They are AWESOME people. Seriously, they made my days. We could talk all day and laugh for nothing. I am the youngest among them. Nunu was treating me like her lil’ sis and she loves to nag me about….almost everything! Nadia and Imtiaz is more like giving me advices and guides. Funny, I feel happy having these people around me. Alhamdulillah I was blessed with these great people in my life. Today, Nunu is no longer staying with us. But, her new house is not that far. We still meet each other. After all, we’re working at the same place.
What can I conclude here is that life can change in a very short time. Sometimes, we don’t even realize it that we’re no longer the same person. =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment