Working and studying at the same time is not an easy task. Especially when you are the busy kind of person.
Currently i am working as language instructor, which i have updated a year ago if i'm not mistaken. Few months later i received a letter of appointment appointing me to be the English Language Coordinator for the office of Chancellery. I have no choice but to accept the offer as the letter came from the higher management. There begin my hectic schedule where i have to travel to few buildings in a day. Nevertheless, i do enjoy doing it but it's kind of tiring as time passed by.
Earlier this year, i was selected to join the course of teaching and learning fot higher education. It was a great news actually. I get to complete the task of confirming my position. Done with phase I of the course. The second phase made my semester worst. My classes were not that awesome. Seriously their attitude towards me are very cold. I was having hard time to get the students sort of like attached to the class but i failed in every attempt. Back to the phase II of the course, there's a mentor who will evaluate my teaching. She was so strict and it seems like she hated me. She gave me very low marks and she always condemn the way i teach in class. And the worst part was when the student were not cooperating, i was the one to blame. For that reason, my marks for the observations are very low. Nonetheless, i am not expecting much to be graded as excellent in the course even though i did my best in the first phase. Just pray for the best.. =)
The stress i got from the phase II somehow affected my studies. I am in the middle of completing my master level. My performance was terrible and my assignments were not to the standard that even i hoped for. It was not an easy task for me. To be stressed at my workplace and to concentrate on my studies.
Anyhow, i wonder where did i get the strength to cope with all these commotions and the tense in my emotions. I hold the principle that "God will not test you if you are not able to cope with the test. He tested you because He knows u can do it. And it shows that He loves u."
A special thank you to Mohd Khairi Azri for being around me when i needed you most. Thank you for ur endless support. I LOVE YOU.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Life has been hard
Posted by elie_3173 at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment