BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Regret

I do! I feel regret and i felt like i made a lot of mistakes in my life. I always wish i can turn back the time and undo all the things i should not do and should not say in the first place. I was so naive. I was so stupid. Foolish you can say. I was just a kid who feels like rules doesn't govern my life. I did what i think was right and said what i think has no effect on others.

But as i was sitting alone..i thought to myself. What good would it bring if i am able to turn back the time and undo everything. I will be different and would not be who i am today. Yeah..if i turn back the time..i would lost all the good times..lost all the friends i used to know..and..will not be able to learn from the mistakes i made. Those memories made me who i am today.

Smile and keep on moving. That is what i have to do. I may regret those silly things i did and my foolishness, but those are the things that made me stronger day by day. I thank Allah for giving me the opportunities to always find the U-turn whenever i took the wrong path. Yet, i still have many to learn. I believe in myself and so should others. =)

0 comments: