What i fear most came true. I cannot say this to anyone. I'll be laughed at. Ppl will make joke of me. Because i believe too much and have too much faith.
Mohd khairi azri..the one i trusted most..as we broke up..he did not make his way back all because he has someone else. Yeah..he got someone. Another girl from his own place. Near him.
Obviously it broke my heart into pieces. It felt like i was hammered hard to the floor. I lost gravity. I lost my sense. I lost! I lost! I lost! I was hit rock bottom. How could it be. Why? 4 years means nothing to him?
Ya Allah..berikan aku kekuatan. Berikan aku keyakinan. Berikan aku ruang untuk berdiri semula. Berikan aku semangat. Aku tak berdaya. Tak mampu untuk berbuat apa2. Ya Allah..aku sangat lemah.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Fear
Posted by elie_3173 at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment