I wonder why my work is so complicated. I wonder why everything is so blurry.
I cannot focus at all at work and all i think is to rest and laze around. I wonder why i took so long to finish a task. I wonder why i cannot concentrate on anything. Truth is, i am supposed to mark my students' final examination paper, but i cannot even look at it. I took the papers out but here i am typing..Sigh. I wonder how will i gain all my interest.
Apart from work, I am totally upside down. I cannot concentrate on my thesis proposal. I used to be able to do all this if i am determined. I wonder where did my determination went to?
I cannot focus at all at work and all i think is to rest and laze around. I wonder why i took so long to finish a task. I wonder why i cannot concentrate on anything. Truth is, i am supposed to mark my students' final examination paper, but i cannot even look at it. I took the papers out but here i am typing..Sigh. I wonder how will i gain all my interest.
Apart from work, I am totally upside down. I cannot concentrate on my thesis proposal. I used to be able to do all this if i am determined. I wonder where did my determination went to?


0 comments:
Post a Comment