BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Me & Life

My last update was like couple of months ago. A lot happened as the time passed by.

Still proudly working in UUM but not only as the Language Instructor! Tada! I was appointed as Penyelaras Bahasa Inggeris Jabatan Canselori. I was so surprise to hear that and i was overjoyed when i got the letter. =) Smiling all the way..Why? Because i do not have to lecture much! =P PfffTT!!

Seriously, i was happy at the moment but then as i announced the news to my class, they felt sad. It strikes me at that very moment that I do love teaching. I love my students and somehow i feel sad leaving them. It's just that I have been with them for like few months, bonded with them and suddenly i have to let them go. I felt like i'm responsible to finish what i started earlier the semester. But sadly i could not. I did asked from the coordinator to let me keep all my classes, but she said she cannot do so as it would be hard for me to cope later on. Somehow, it is true. I wouldn't be able to give my very best as i'm going to be super busy with my works in Chancellery. In the end, I let them go. I only have one class now. Business and Professional Communication (Group E2). Yeah..they're awesome students. =)

Oh..here are some of them =) we took this pics after the group presentation. =)





I just LOVE them..they're Awesome!

0 comments: