Have you ever heard of this: "when two exes decide to just be casual, someone always gets hurt."
Yeah..i probably agree with this statement. It happened for real and proven. =) Funny. I really accepted him as a friend because i thought by being friends i would be able to let my feelings fade. Nevertheless, i was not able to do so because he did not let me be friend to my ex. It was funny but i believe he has his own reason. Yeah..i believe it is true someone will get hurt if two exes being friend. He got hurt in a way. Thinking that i will get back to my ex. I guess he has the right to feel that way because my past did not end well. Both still have feelings for each other and we did not talk things over..it was like hanging without any conclusion. Sadly, i was never over him.
Anyway, the one who got hurt was not me nor him. We tried very best being very casual, but it was my other half who could not accept it. He really had bad time to get rid of the thoughts that lingers in his mind and tried his very best not to get jealous easily. Too bad, he couldn't take it and asked me to let go of my past and cut off our relationship even as friend. It was cruel to me at first. I felt like he is not even trying to understand me and do not trust me at all. That was in the beginning, but as time flies and he explained. I believe him. He is trying his very best to keep me with him and he is trying so hard to make sure i did not fall back to my past.
Today, at this very moment, though there is still uncertainty, i manage to let the past be past and move on. Though it hurts and still hurting me now, i manage to cope with that feeling. But, i wonder if my past has done the same. Is he still uncertain? or has he moved on? I may sound selfish, wanting my past to remember me but the feeling is there. I dream of him the other day. Someone once told me that if we dream of this person, it means that we missed that person and that person is thinking of you too.Wonder if this is true.
CDT: LILY: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. =)
Yeah..i probably agree with this statement. It happened for real and proven. =) Funny. I really accepted him as a friend because i thought by being friends i would be able to let my feelings fade. Nevertheless, i was not able to do so because he did not let me be friend to my ex. It was funny but i believe he has his own reason. Yeah..i believe it is true someone will get hurt if two exes being friend. He got hurt in a way. Thinking that i will get back to my ex. I guess he has the right to feel that way because my past did not end well. Both still have feelings for each other and we did not talk things over..it was like hanging without any conclusion. Sadly, i was never over him.
Anyway, the one who got hurt was not me nor him. We tried very best being very casual, but it was my other half who could not accept it. He really had bad time to get rid of the thoughts that lingers in his mind and tried his very best not to get jealous easily. Too bad, he couldn't take it and asked me to let go of my past and cut off our relationship even as friend. It was cruel to me at first. I felt like he is not even trying to understand me and do not trust me at all. That was in the beginning, but as time flies and he explained. I believe him. He is trying his very best to keep me with him and he is trying so hard to make sure i did not fall back to my past.
Today, at this very moment, though there is still uncertainty, i manage to let the past be past and move on. Though it hurts and still hurting me now, i manage to cope with that feeling. But, i wonder if my past has done the same. Is he still uncertain? or has he moved on? I may sound selfish, wanting my past to remember me but the feeling is there. I dream of him the other day. Someone once told me that if we dream of this person, it means that we missed that person and that person is thinking of you too.Wonder if this is true.
CDT: LILY: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment