I never like the feelings of being compared. Hate it so much.
And today, it is to my limit. I cannot stand it anymore. It hurts. It's like i am not efficient enough? I am not aggressive enough? What were you talking about? When i called, mostly you'll say wait for you to be back and we'll discuss and yesterday you were busy whole day and you only came back at 6.45pm. Tell me, how on earth would i talk to you. I know i should have asked, but then, will you really look into the matter. It's over time. Today,when i show you all the things, you told me how inefficient i am and how not aggressive i am being compared to the other person.
Hate this feelings. Yes, it came out at the end, I tried not to. But, eventually it went out. I feel sorry for myself.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
::COMPARISONS::
Posted by elie_3173 at 2:04 PM
Labels: ::HATE::COMPARE::SICK::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment