Saturday, July 3, 2010
Stupid Excuse
"Sorry bos, saya terpaksa resign. Anak buah u mmg buat i mcm kuli dia."
I read that by accident. How could it be? Why must say that? What did i do? All these thoughts lingers in my head. It was sudden rush of blood running through my body. Thinking why must she say that.
Until now..I still think why..i wanna know the reason why did she said such thing. What did i do wrong till she said i made her a slave to me. I know my relationship with the higher management. we are closely related. But, why on earth make that as an excuse. Y must u mention "anak buah" (niece)..y not just mention my name. y must u emphasize that i am their niece.
I don't know how to explain. I was instructed to pass all my works to her because she was suppose to take over my position as admin exec. so i am suppose to pass everything to her coz i'm going for sales co-ordinator post..i did helped her a lot..so y must she say that?
If u wanna quit..just quit..y must put blame on others. BITCH!
Posted by elie_3173 at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment