BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

::UNEASY::

Things that I wanted to say but I could not.
I wonder when will I have the guts to tell or say it out. It’s all because I felt like I owe them. And because they are family members. I could not stop being mad and feel angry every time I was given instruction to do things. I feel rebellious right now. I guess I should quit. But then, I am giving up this battle? I do not know how or why should I quit now. If I quit now, it shows that I do not have the strength to fight this pressure. How am I supposed to do this? or is is that it has come to my limit? Well, it might be. 

I felt like i have to do everything here. I want to know how does he treated others. Do they have to do the same as i did? Do they have to do and serve every single thing? I did my very best to fulfill everything i was asked to do so. i completed my tasks in time and i got scolded here and there. I take that as the challenges. But then, today, i felt like it has come to the very limit. I can still smile outside. But inside? Faking the expressions are not that hard for me. But i feel guilty at the end of the day. 

0 comments: