BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

::Giving Up::



These feeling just can't get out of my little head. 

Working is hard. Who says it's going to be easy? No one did. Anyhow, I have made my choice and now facing the consequences that i never thought of having. I do not wish to turn back the time as it will only take away all the memories that i had before. 

At this present moment, all i wish is for a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on and one who can tell me that everything is going to be alright. Sadly, its the other way round. I do not have all those. The person cannot be there for me and the fact of having that person to comfort me...i do not get that. 

I need someone to encourage me, to ask me to keep fighting..not to ask me quit the battle. I am in the battle now..ALONE..HOPELESS..

0 comments: